- Item Name
Stopper, lower roller
HONDA N-BOX CUSTOM JF3
- Model Year
- Parts Number
- Fitting Grade
- Relation Parts
This is JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) parts, So please make sure the item is fit with your car before purchase.We are dealing with all the genuine parts of the Japanese automaker. If you look for any other parts, please contact us! I will estimate. (^^)/
|If the outside of the package is damaged when it is delivered, please ask the delivery person if you can inspect the contents before you accept delivery. If the delivery person does not allow you to inspect the contents, you should refuse to accept delivery and contact us immediately. If you sign and accept delivery of a package with external damage, it may not be possible to file an insurance claim.|
|I will ship to world wide by EMS, DHL or Fedex! (include insurance and tracking number)|
** You can check the total shipping fee before payment. Please go "ADD TO CART" and put the shipping information.
** Usually, we will ship items within 5 business days. But if it is stocked out in maker, the delivery will be delay. In that case, I will inform you.
|This is our workflow for Used Parts.|
We wish that all our customers will satisfy in our service. In order to do that, we have to do "Cleaning", "Function Check", "Good Packing" and "Customer Service". We never neglect careful consideration. By all means, please give our services a try.
| SHIPPING POLICY: |
- We use Japan Post Office services only and Comes with Tracking & Insurance.
- We don't responsible for your import tax. However, we will help you to reduce or avoid your local import tax and duty. Please ask us BEFORE you pay.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY:
- Item must be returned in the same condition only if you feel we have misrepresented the item or the it doesn't work properly.
- We will refund when item arrived, no refund on any shipping cost.
- We will not issue a refund if item was tampered.
- AS-IS item - Absolutely no warranty, no return, no refund on items sold AS-IS.
- Please make sure to test the item whthin 14 days once it is received.